Crochet Bug

As some of you know, one of my favorite things to do is to make things. I am not great at any one thing, I just like to dabble in all kinds of things, sewing, crocheting, drawing...etc. In the past I have been able to make some money off of the little animals I sew too! So it has been fun to be able to create something that is enjoyed by others.

My most recent project has been crochet. My friend Keisa (crochet master) had taught me the very basics of crochet a few years ago when we were attending Bible School. Now that we are at missionary training her sister Kayla (also a crochet master) has been teaching me more. As we got together for crochet nights last semester, I caught the crochet bug. So I have been crocheting every chance I get! I have made scarfs, cowls, hats, baby headbands, flowers, beards...etc..

This could be really helpful to us because we can't have jobs while we are here and don't have a very consistent income, so this will be a way for me to work from home and hopefully make a little money through my new etsy shop. I have only sold one thing so far, but I have a few custom orders already! :)

Here are a few things I have made. If you want to see them in my website you can click on the picture to take you there!






I don't have pictures of everything I have made, but these are a few of them. I am really having fun with this!

Popular Posts