Christmas is Right Around the Corner

With the semester winding down we have been reflecting back on the great classes we have had. One of the biggest things I'm taking away from this semester is that I tend to look at the "task" of the Great Commission and I see the people that are dying without the Gospel and I want to accomplish the "task". It's easy for me to get caught up in the doing aspect of ministry that I forget that it is all about people and relationships. I was reminded of this in 1 Corinthians 13. I can take the gospel to an unreached people group, but if I have not love I'm missing the point. Anyway, that's something that the Lord has been laying on my heart and teaching me this semester.

I know that we have said it before, but the training we are getting here is priceless. I know that ministry is messy and we're going to make mistakes as we go about it, but because of the faithfulness of our teachers we are going to be able to learn from their mistakes and hopefully avoid making some of them ourselves.

We are doing a bit of traveling over our Christmas break and we would love to connect with anyone that is interested in hearing more about our plans, missions, or just wants to hang out.

Popular Posts